Friday, August 29, 2008

Barack the Vote!


I don't know how many of you tuned into Barack's speech last night, but I must say, AMAZING! The speech was so amazing, so moving, so direct. I am sick and tired of the GWB administration and I am so proud that people are FINALLY rallying for a change. When he came out to officially accept the nomination tears came to my eyes because not only it is so monumental, but because I really believe in what can happen. Like Barack said, "This election has never been about me, it is about you." It is about the people, the people know there is better, that this is not the best that America can be and refuse to simply live in our own bubble and say that it doesn't effect me. Rally and be a part of this immense change!


If you somehow missed last night's speech:

No comments: