Monday, August 25, 2008

See...I can excercise!

Primarily, I am not a fan of exercise, not one bit, unless I am having lots of fun exercising and don't realize that I am actually exercising. Catch my drift?


Well, in an attempt to be a supportive significant other, I exercised. On Sunday, I participated in the "Climb to Conquer Cancer Walk" up to the Sandia Peak...6.5 miles. Oh my goodness! I was certain that death was near! Then, in an act of who knows what, but certainly acting as a glutton for punishment, John and I went on a 10 mile bicycle ride.

Two things:
1. I proved to myself that I am not a complete sloth and that I can most certainly endure.
2. I am not a quitter, I may be slow, but I still finish (even with a little help from John).

http://community.acsevents.org/site/TR/CommunityFundraisingPages/CTCGreatWestDivision?fr_id=10191&pg=entry&JServSessionIdr011=t140mi
5m61.app312b

No comments: