Thursday, September 11, 2008

I was thinking...


So I have been at my desk mulling about the election and I am infuriated. I am infuriated with the voter that believes every attack advertisement, I am angry with the voter that does no political research on the candidate, I am livid with the voter who chooses a party because their family is affiliated with that party, I am fed up with the voter that votes on one issue, like abortion, without ever considering the entire platform, I am sick and tired of the voter who votes on color or gender. 

I read an article today about "Working Moms" viewing the flawed Sarah Palin as their perfect candidate! Are you serious? Simply relating to someone doesn't warrant them as eligible or qualified for the position of Vice President. Should all of the rich geriatrics vote for McCain, how about the African-American, should they vote for Obama, and what will the veterans do? Oh my, there is Biden and McCain. VOTE ON ISSUES!!! Vote on the truth! Find out the truth, research their records, be an active voters or stay home. 

No comments: