Friday, August 22, 2008

Blogging...

This is my third blog attempt and I am determined to keep up.

Let's begin, I am Alicia, the mother to one extremely intelligent and silly boy, the partner to one completely extraordinary man, the employee at Futures for Children, a nonprofit organization that works with American Indian children to achieve educational success, and the daughter of one amazing father.

Interests: Turner, John, reading, quotes, pictures, shopping, changing the world or at least making the attempt, democratic/liberal pursuits, speaking my mind, working diligently and hard, relaxing, coffee of any kind, writing, and anything that involves my son's well being and happiness.

Anti-interests: ignorance, unpreparedness, irresponsibility, lack of loyalty, tomatoes, handling raw meat, doing nothing, ants, people who drive in the fast lane who aren't going, well, fast, giving up.

No comments: